Join us for a fun filled day of dance competition! Over 120 dance routines will compete in Pom, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip Hop and Open. Dancers will compete with teams, duets, trios, ensembles and solos.
Competition starts at 8:00am - Awards at 5:30pm
Admission: $10 Adults, $5 Students (K-College)
· Graduate of “The American Ballet School”
· Soloists with “The American Ballet Ensemble” and “The West Coast Ballet Theatre”
· Professional credits in video, film, television, company/concerts, night club/cabaret, stadium/arena shows, casino shows, amusement parks, cruise ships, magic shows, industrials and conventions.
· Performed numerous roles in musicals and production shows in around New York City, Los Angeles, San Diego, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Reno, Lake Tahoe, and Atlantic City.
· With over 30 years of diverse teaching experience Shawn's high energy classes combine contemporary movement of today with a classical sense of line, placement, and technique.
· For many years Shawn has traveled as a guest teacher, choreographer, and competition judge. Shawn's choreography encompasses a wide range of styles and dancers have performed his work worldwide.
· Teaches locally (in Las Vegas) for Cirque Du Soleil, the Elton John show, the University of Nevada, and is on faculty at the Rock Center for Dance, and TruFusion Summerlin.
All dancers ages 6 to adult are invited to join us for one of the most inspiring contemporary classes you can take! Shawn's class is great for intermediate level dancers who want to grow AND for advanced dancers who want to push themselves further than they thought possible. Dancers are guaranteed to leave Shawn's class feeling inspired and with a greater appreciation for dance!
Click the button to register. Space is limited!
We have a fun summer planned!
Dance Camps for all ages! Each camp is themed and includes a snack and a theme prop. Camp spots are limited, register early! Registration for current students is open now. Registration for new students opens April 5th. Camp spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis when camp fee is paid.
Private Lessons are offered for current and new students. Summer is a great time to work one on one with our instructors to work on dance technique and tumbling! Summer private lessons are $65 for the summer and includes 6 lessons. Each lesson is 30 minutes.
Pre Pointe & Pointe Classes are offered for students ages 9 and older on Monday & Wednesday from June 24-August 7. Tuition for summer Pre Pointe/Pointe is $65 and includes all summer Pre/Pointe classes.
Class times are:
June 24-July 17 - 3:00-4:00
July 22-August 7 - 2:00-3:00
Dance Classes in Worthington give students the opportunity to train in many different dance styles. Classes are weekly and we offer: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Pre-Pointe and Pointe.
Tumbling classes help students develop a variety of tumbling skills and tricks commonly used in dance. Tumbling increases strength, flexibility, motor skills and body control.
Dance teams give students who are passionate about dance the opportunity to compete and perform! Dance teams compete in Pom, Hip Hop and Lyrical.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1517 Oxford St, Worthington, Minnesota 56187, United States
September - May
Monday - Thursday: 3pm - 9pm
Friday: 3pm - 7pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: by appointment